Amused a bit that it's both summer solstice and a full moon. Quite a rare occurrence.
Here are the details I need to give you:
* I was born female in spirit. I am otherkin unicorn and dragon.
* I was to make games, not sit around staring at my computer for the rest of my life. The incoming soul will be doing other work. I'll be going off to try making games again in my next life.
* I will be born on the same birthday as this life; the new body is already developing.
* I would have been named Merriwether Autumn (or some close variation). I'll retain the Meriwether part as a middle name.
* I am Pagan, as is the new soul. We won't be concelebrating, or if we do it will be over 16 years from now. That said, I don't have to worry about what I will do for religion. I'll have Pagan parents who don't disapprove of psychic abilities or magic.
* I am not your god. Incarnate persons don't need to be gods. I find the idea silly. (Yes, this has come up.)
* Finally, I would like to say that if you don't see the game "Call of the Unicorn" within 40 years, the whole thing has been called off. Trust me, you'll know which game is the real one.
Now, I leave you with the last detail of this incarnate life that I am allowed to pass on:
I am the Awakening Unicorn. Heroes are my friends, heroes for justice and honor, truth and kindness.
The Poni way (and yes, there is a reason I wrote it like that) is my way as well.
I'll see you all on the flip side.
This entry was originally posted at http://zeeth-kyrah.dreamwidth.org/32902.h