It is a unicorn Age.
There are a few issues being worked out. However, thing is, everyone assumed there was ONE unicorn per Age, and they wanted one they knew about and thought they could control.
Unicorns come in fours. They are deer people, not horse people... though Epona, Mother of Horses, is also their mother. Because of this, unicorns can hide as horses or deer. And the primary unicorn of the Age cannot be controlled, because she represents the Age: Dream, whose art is Vision, Inspiration, and Play.
Without further ado, four stones, for the four unicorns of the Age:
For Pukkha the Elder (THE Pukkha), the History: Sidionite, a rainbow of agate in obsidian; for he is the Keeper of the Rainbow Promise. He is blue, with dark hue; he looks black in most lighting.
For Dream the Child, the Future: Larimar in platinum; for she is the gateway to the stars. She is red, with highlights; she looks chestnut in color, but can also be pinkish.
For Horse Woman the Spirit, the Dark (for Humanity refused their Medicine): Agate in all its colors, but separate; for she was torn from her purpose. She is yellow or dun colored as a unicorn.
For Tara the Mature, the Light: Quartz in gold; for in her is beauty eternal. She is white, though as a human she is a red-haired Irish woman.
At the half-Age, Horse Woman and Tara have agreed to change places, as they wanted before. At that time, their stones may change. Other changes are very likely to occur, but it is not for me to predict at this time.
Note on the namings:
* Unicorns come in fours. Each represents an aspect of life (Youth, Maturity, Elderhood, Death/Spirit), each represents an aspect of the Age (Future, Light, History, Dark). These are independent but interrelated; for example, Future usually is also Youth, while Dark is usually Spirit, but it is not unknown for the aspects to be mixed.
** Note also, Light and Dark are NOT Good or Evil, but themselves. You are forewarned.
Note on the stones:
* Sidionite is also called Xochi stone, and is a new stone for the Age. It will be found in volcanic regions, particularly those with mineral-rich land from which agate forms. It is a very high-energy shamanic stone, also associated with the Rainbow People and Quetzlcouatl, WHO IS Pukkha (and a shapeshifter). Rainbow People are healers, and because of this their energy is balanced fully.
* Larimar is a recently-found stone from the Caribbean. It is mostly sky-blue or clouded. It is a very high-frequency faery-aligned stone, pure unicorn energy. Platinum is the best metal for setting it, as it is a very high-frequency metal; silver is a limiter, being a medium-frequency metal, and iron or copper often interfere with its energies since they are low-frequency metals. Gold is aligned with dragon energies rather than unicorn, which is a different set of frequencies: less inspirational and more performative. Dream is otherkin (mythic) when she incarnates as a human, though she may not always appear to be unicorn, as she is a shapeshifter.
* Agate is a natural stone which is good for healing, and which will help support all therians, shapeshifters, and pooka-aligned beings (animal-type persons, including furries). Horse Woman is therian when she incarnates as a human, though there may be hints of other forms if you watch, for she is a shapeshifter.
* Quartz set in gold or with gold inclusions is a very high-frequency stone, particularly clear lithium quartz, which is a dragon-energy stone. The goddess Tara is already known to be associated with dragons and unicorns; what was less well-known is that she is herself a unicorn and a dragon. AND a shapeshifter, as one might surmise.
This entry was originally posted at http://zeeth-kyrah.dreamwidth.org/30805.h