There are nine primary members, plus one "outranging" or external member:
1. Committee chair, Carmen Trantori, Voudun Loa of Women and Human relations.
2. Jesus Christ, WHO IS Kheperu. He is the Master of Christ Consciousness for the current people of Earth, but also a teacher and guide through physical and emotional transitions. The previous Master of Psychology for Humankind.
3. Astarte who is Ishtar and Noe'e. She is the Goddess of Civilization, Justice, Sexuality, and Comfort for several species of this galaxy, including humans, Lyrans, and dragons.
4. Marcus Aurelius Apotheoi, the ascended Name of a human (Marcus Protestes maximus) who was granted godhood for his dedication to humankind and well-being as a sceptic ascetic.
5. Amaterasu, Goddess of Fire, Light, and the Sun, whose Compassion heals the world. She is the Japanese goddess who is present for all surgeries, and who cares deeply for the balance of human relations between men and women.
6. Verastes the Maker, dragon and engineer. A God of mastery itself, and a highest-ranking Blueprint Master.
7. Brigit the Forge, Celtic goddess of the forge and making, of Smiths and Bards, of warriors, women, and might.
8. Sekmet the Lioness, Eye of Ra. Her power is not merely violence, but wilderness; she is the power of the forests and deserts and all wild things. She is represented outside Egypt by the Cougar.
9. Ptah who is Coyote. This is Ptah the Elder, god of elderhood and aging, as well as Coyote the Clown and Trickster. His dual nature in this case allows him insight into those who are "liminal", meaning they are barrier breakers and crossers of lines drawn by others.
And the outranging member is Anyus Sevaya, meaning Vision the Elder, Goddess of dreams, vision, psychology and understanding. She is the current Master of Human psychology under Heaven.
This entry was originally posted at http://zeeth-kyrah.dreamwidth.org/25596.html. Please comment there using OpenID.